Saturday, February 12, 2011

And so it begins...

I have never been a faithful Blogger.  Ev-ah.  I started Blogging a couple of different times, but stopped when life got busy or I did not have much to report.  Sometimes I felt the mundane was a little too...well, mundane to share.  This Blog is different, though.  Our life is different.  This Blog is meant to be a catharsis for me, and to give our family, friends and even strangers a look inside our hearts and lives as we travel along our journey towards adoption.  This Blog not just about our family.  This Blog is about all of you who will be impacted by our decision to adopt.  This Blog is about the many people praying and wishing us well in our journey.  This Blog is about others contemplating the Gift that is adoption.  This Blog is about those who do not understand or support our decision to adopt.  This Blog is about our daughter, who we so look forward to meeting in God's perfect time.  This Blog is about our daughter's birth family...there are no words but "Thank you".  And above all else, this Blog is about our trust in God.  We trust that he is leading us down this road to adoption.  We trust that He already knows our daughter, just as He knew our boys before they were born ("Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;" ~ Jeremiah 1:5)...what a wonderful promise!  We trust Him.   

2 comments:

  1. Feeling so blessed to share this journey with your family. We will welcome a new Lehmann family member with open arms and hearts!

    Dave, Jane, and Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said...I am so excited for your journey.

    ReplyDelete